In the lead up to Christmas 2017, Horton & Co are pleased to offer a bespoke kitchen concept design service for £150 + VAT.
Whether you would prefer a modern, traditional or totally unique kitchen, our Cabinetry Designer can utilise years of knowledge and experience to help you establish your ideal kitchen design.
You provide us with:
• Photographs of the space.
• A brief overview of your likes and dislikes via telephone discussion, e-mail or a short visit to our design studio.
You will receive:
• A concept design plan and elevations which can then be developed into a technical design suitable for manufacture.
• A guide price for the technical designs and manufacture of your kitchen through our own in-house cabinetry workshop.
If you are starting a project or looking to update your kitchen in the near future please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
For further information contact Horton & Co Ltd email:email@example.com Telephone:01743 709943
Terms & Conditions
1. Offer expires on January 1st 2018.
2. No revisions included.
3. Full payment to be made prior to any design or consultation.
4. Lead time for producing the concept will be a minimum of 2 weeks from receipt of payment. Exact timescales to be discussed at the time you appoint Horton & Co to produce concept drawings.
5. We provide a concept plan and elevations only. The design will require further technical development which is not included in the fee.
6. Horton & Co will not be providing specifications of appliances, brassware, flooring, worktops etc. just a concept with images provided as possible suggestions on the drawing in this contract.
7. The drawings provided are not construction drawings and are not to be used for the kitchen manufacture or for purchasing of any products.
8. Horton & Co are not responsible for Planning Applications, Construction Design Management and/or Structural Design for this contract.
9. Horton & Co are not appointed to design the electrical or mechanical/plumbing items within this contract.
10. Your cabinetmaker must check and measure site and the products prior to manufacture and/or purchase of products.
11. We can offer only a guide to costings through our cabinetry workshop. We cannot provide an accurate quote until the design is developed technically and items agreed such as worktops, appliances etc.Kitchen Concept Design Example (2)